**The solar sanctuary**
_Because I want to live eco-friendly_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something modern and stylish with an eco conscious energy setup? Be sure to stick around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love living in this sunny and spacious apartment, which is in a building that gets power from solar panels. Save even more power by skipping the A/C and going straight to the shared pool to cool off.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a slightly slower Madrid experience. Alcorcón is home to all the essential shops, plus lots of parks and a stadium.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This building gets power from solar panels, for an eco-friendly stay.
- You'll have access to the shared swimming pool, for those hot summer afternoons.
- This area is relaxed, and you're close to the local stadium.
**But you need to know this...**
- Currently bedroom 1 is set up as a living room, but it will have a single bed and wardrobe ready for you when you move in.
- This apartment is located out in Alcorcón, which is about an hour from the city centre.
**Your Home-checker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s really spacious and bright, and has a shared swimming pool. Plus, the building gets its power from solar panels."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a sunny 3rd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle Iguazú, Madrid. Enjoy living in a building with solar panels for eco-friendly power, plus access to a shared pool for those hot afternoons.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a little peace and quiet. You're in a residential spot, close to a supermarket, bars and restaurants. Plus, there are parks and a stadium for a little fun.