**The radiant refuge**
_Because you can't hide from the sunshine_
**Will I like it here?**
Sure. Are you looking for a sunny and simple bedroom, in central Madrid? Want a terrace to sit back in the sun on? This is the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You can close your eyes as your sit back on your terrace, soaking in the sun. Set the washing machine while you make lunch in your kitchen. There's tons of counter space to make something tasty.
We think this is great for those looking for a simple apartment in central Madrid who enjoys sitting in the sunshine. Take a walk along the historic streets to Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Sunlit private terrace – share only with your flatmates.
- Windows streaming sunlight into your private bedroom.
- Surrounded by historic streets and archaic buildings.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's not much storage space – just don't buy too many souvenirs, there is enough space for your essentials.
- There isn't an oven in the kitchen. You can make a lot of food on the stove top.
- The building doesn't have an elevator and you're on the first floor.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I love this property. It has a spacious and fully equipped kitchen with a very cool private terrace.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 1st floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Pje. Fundación, Madrid. It has a sunny terrace, which is just for you and your flatmates. Every room is private and sunny. You've also got an equipped kitchen with washer.
It is perfect for those looking for a sunny and simple existence in central Madrid. You're in a historic area, surrounded by archaic buildings.