**The socialite central**
_Because I want a trendy spot to make some friends_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking to meet people in a vibrant, central location? There'll always be someone to explore Madrid with while living here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love your modern bedroom. With an independent key, storage, and desk space, it's the perfect spot to relax or work on your latest project. Hang out with the flatmates in the dining area, or lock the world out and chill.
We think it’s ideal for social butterflies looking to experience trendy, central Madrid. You're close to the vibrant nightlife of Chueca, and iconic spots like the San Ildefonso Market.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Each room has all the essentials, plus its own key.
- There's a cosy dining area in the corridor, and a dining table in the kitchen.
- You can easily explore central Madrid on foot from here.
**But you need to know this...**
- There are 11 bedrooms here, with 3 bathrooms between them. Get in quick for a morning shower!
- There's no A/C installed here — time to bring out the fan or open a window.
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a very nice neighbourhood with lots of shops, restaurants and bars. There's a nice little dining area, and there's designated storage for each room in the kitchen."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 4th floor, 11-bedroom apartment on Calle de Fuencarral, Madrid. It boasts a dining area in the corridor and table in the kitchen, plus tidy bedrooms with all the essentials.
This property is ideal for social butterflies looking to see central Madrid with ease. Grab your new friends and explore the famous San Ildefonso Market, or take a stroll out to El Retiro Park.