**The unbeatable balcony**
_Because I want a cosy spot to enjoy the sun_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a stylish space with a balcony to enjoy meals out in the fresh air? Pull up a chair and dig in, you'll love this one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this apartment's cosy balcony. Overlooking greenery and with a cute table and chairs, it's the perfect spot to relax and unwind. Step out of the sunny living room and enjoy.
We think it’s ideal for young women looking for a quiet, green part of Madrid. You're close to the beautiful El Capricho and Juan Carlos I parks, where you'll find botanical gardens and waterways.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The balcony has a cute table and chairs to enjoy meals.
- You'll have access to the building's shared swimming pool.
- There are a couple of beautiful parks close by.
**But you need to know this...**
- There are already a couple of cats living in the apartment — if you've got allergies, this might not be the one for you.
- This apartment is about an hour on the Metro from the city centre — bring a book to pass the time.
- The landlord only accepts women aged between 25 - 38 in this apartment.
**Your Home-checker, Lorenza, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a really convenient area with lots of shops and greenery. It has a big and bright living area, with a nice balcony."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a sunny 2nd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle Góndola, Madrid. It boasts a cosy balcony to share with your flatmates (and their 2 cats), and access to the building's shared swimming pool.
This property is ideal for young women looking for a quiet, but well connected spot. This area is out of the noise of the city, and close to 2 beautiful parks.