**The colorful cosy**
_Because I want to live like the locals_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a tranquil spot to rest your head in an authentic Madrid barrio?
This one might be right up your alley.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. A snug couch, a killer flatscreen TV, and plenty of colour. Need some fresh air? Just step out onto one of the two balconies for a lovely street view.
We think it’s ideal for workers or postgrads. San Blas is quiet, safe, and well-connected. Frequent traveler? Barajas International Airport is just a 4-minute drive away.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to hang.
- We absolutely love the view from both balconies.
- El Capricho Park is a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be on the 2nd floor with no elevator – great for your daily step count.
- There's no Wi-fi installed in the apartment – however, the landlord may be willing to have this installed.
- You'll be sharing the apartment with the live-in landlord.
- Smoking is allowed but only in the bedrooms or on the balcony. It is worth noting that smoking has taken place in this apartment in the past, and you may notice the smell.
**Your Home-checker, Kelly, said:**
_“This apartment is in a quiet residential neighborhood. You've got everything you need for your everyday life right at your doorstep.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a furnished 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle De Alcalá, Madrid. It boasts a spacious living room, two sunny balconies, and it's surrounded by greenery on all fronts.
We think this apartment is perfect for professionals and postgrads alike. Tired of the hustle and bustle of big city living? Give San Blas a shot. Smoker? You can puff away in your bedroom.