**The fresh start**
_Because I want something to make my own_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a blank slate, in a laid-back Madrid barrio? You'll find just that, right here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the tidy, minimal feel of this apartment. Enjoy crisp white walls and stylish tiling on the floors, and no clutter anywhere. It's great for minimalists, and is a perfect canvass for you to create your ideal living environment.
We think it’s ideal for tenants looking for a laid-back neighbourhood with plenty of greenery. Carabanchel is a friendly, laid-back spot, but you'll have plenty of local shops and restaurants to try close by.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is sleek and minimal.
- It's also newly renovated, with a modern kitchen and bathroom.
- This area has lots of beautiful parks and a friendly atmosphere.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine, but no dryer here — time to invest in a clothes rack, perhaps?
- You can bring your pets with you. Remember to include them in your booking request.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only outside.
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a really nice neighbourhood with a great atmosphere. The kitchen and bathroom are both very modern."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a tidy ground floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle Carlos Paíno, Madrid. It boasts an uncluttered and minimal vibe throughout, plus a newly renovated kitchen and bathroom.
This property is ideal for a group of pals looking for a green escape from the city. You'll never run out of parks to explore here. Smokers? Indulge outside. Pet owners? Bring along your furry friends.