**The super sunny set-up**
_Because who doesn't love a little sunshine?_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Do you love sunshine, room to move, and even more sunshine?
If so, you've come to the right place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll never feel cramped here, or suffer from a vitamin D deficiency ever again. This apartment is spacious and full of natural light, perfect for working on that tan.
We think this apartment is great for women looking for an area with shopping, entertainment and space to enjoy the outdoors. Shop, dine and explore to your heart's content.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room and kitchen are open-plan, and offer more space than you'll know what to do with.
- The balcony is the perfect spot to watch the world go by.
- The neighbourhood has a shopping centre, parks and theatres in easy walking distance.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a dishwasher available in the kitchen. Do your flatmates a favour, and clean up after yourself.
- You'll be sharing this property with your live-in landlady.
**Our Homechecker, Jesus, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s well connected by bus, and you've got a huge open-plan living room and kitchen."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a sunny 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle del Puerto de Pajares, Madrid. You'll be living with a live-in landlady in an apartment that boasts an open-plan living area and shared balcony.
We think this apartment is ideal for females looking for a convenient spot out of the noise of the city. Puente de Vallecas has plenty to do, with lots of entertainment and outdoor spaces.