**The warehouse surprise**
_Because I wasn't expecting that._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for something a little bit special, in a relaxed part of Madrid? Step inside and prepare to be surprised.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this super stylish studio. From outside, you'd assume it was just storage. Inside, you'll find killer modern style, with fashionable furnishings and lovely high ceilings.
We think it’s ideal for a couple looking for something relaxed, but not isolated. You're just a quick stroll from local shops and restaurants, as well as a cinema and even a beautiful park.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This studio is an amazing surprise hidden in an industrial building.
- The ceilings here are really high, so it feels super open.
- This area has all the essentials just a quick walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- The bed is under the stairs — no jumping on the bed here.
- This studio is down a flight of stairs from the ground floor.
- This landlord only accepts professionals and postgraduates.
- Pets are allowed here, provided they're small. Remember to include them in your booking request!
**Your Home-checker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s refurbished and in a really cool industrial building. It's a great area with lots of shops nearby too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern ground floor, studio apartment on Travesía Vázquez de Mella, Madrid. It boasts beautiful style in an industrial building, with high ceilings to please even the tallest among us.
This property is ideal for a couple looking for a spot with a small town vibe. You've got plenty of shops nearby, which are all within easy walking distance. Pet owners? Bring along your smaller furry friends.