**The cosy classic**
_Because I want the basics in an unbeatable location_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
This cute studio is all about fun-sized functionality. Keep it simple; in a location like this it's all you need.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love how much is packed into this compact space. There's a double bed, a small kitchenette, and even a table at which to enjoy meals. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go student or professional. Simplicity and affordability in the heart of the city. Your favourite restaurant is on the corner, and the bars are open till late.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The tidy decor. Simple but effective.
- There is AC to keep you cool when it gets hot.
- You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to restaurants and bars around here.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- There is no washing machine available here – no probs, just head down to the local laundromat.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a portable stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The apartment is interior, but does get some natural light.
**And this too...**
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's a simple setup in a great location. You've got everything you need for a great stay, and I'm sure you're going to love it."_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cosy 2nd floor, studio apartment on Calle del Gobernador, Madrid. It boasts a compact but functional layout, tidy decor, and AC to keep you comfortable during summer.
This property is ideal for a fun-loving couple. You’ll be in a super central and lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants and iconic spots like Retiro Park close by. Smoker? You're welcome here.