**The cosy keeper**
_Because I want something simple and stylish to make my own_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something sleek and tidy just a stone's throw from the city centre? You'll never be bored around here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this modern and functional space. Watch TV from bed, cook meals in the kitchenette, then step up to the dining area and bask in the sun coming in from those huge windows.
We think it’s ideal for a city-slicker with a love for busy living. This area has a vibrant nightlife, and is well connected by the Metro. Get to the city centre or universities with ease from here.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This studio is sleek and modern, with no clutter.
- There's A/C and a TV, for relaxing movie nights.
- You're close to parks, shops, bars and restaurants.
**But you need to know this...**
- The entrance of this studio opens out to a common living area, which is shared with other apartments on the same floor — it could be a good chance to meet some new people.
- The kitchenette doesn't have an oven or dishwasher — aspiring chefs, beware.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s just a couple of minutes' walk from the nearest Metro, so it's easy to get around. It gets lots of natural light, and has a nice kitchenette too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 3rd floor, studio apartment on Calle de Alberto Aguilera, Madrid. It boasts sleek style, big windows to let in lots of light, plus A/C and a TV mounted on the wall.
This property is ideal for a fun-loving tenant looking to experience central Madrid at its best. Whether you're studying at local campuses, working in the city centre, or just here for the nightlife, this is the spot for you.