**The Cheerful Chinatown 2-Bed**
_Because that's two cultures for the price of one._
**Will I like it here?**
Yes, we really think you will. This place is located in bustling Sarpi - or Milan's Chinatown - so it's pretty unique. Perks like AC, a balcony, and a dishwasher also make it a good choice.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to enjoy the view from the balcony of bedroom 1. And if you're in bedroom 2, just make sure to make friends with your flatmate!
We think this is the ideal new home for young professionals or students who want to live with others, but not too many 'others'. Two people is the perfect number, and you're in a prime location too.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The bedrooms are bright and modern. Can't find a fault with that.
- Sarpi is ideal for those who enjoy Asian cuisine. Because pizza does get boring sometimes.
- You can smoke on the balcony! Better than not at all.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no clothes dryer in the property but a clothes rack should do the trick.
- Smoking is allowed here - but only on the balcony
**Our Homechecker, Sabrina, said:**
_“I really love this property. It's newly renovated, bright and well-equipped."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a comfortable 3rd-floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Paolo Lomazzo in Milan. It has a fully-equipped kitchen, two cosy and bright bedrooms, and the bonus of AC and a dishwasher.
For those looking to live in a cool neighbourhood full of character - where you can pretend you live in China when you feel like it - this property is a great choice.