**The furnished feature**
_Because the essentials are all I need_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you happiest in a space with all the essentials, and no unnecessary flash or fuss?
If so, this could be the space for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
Sure, this apartment isn't anything fancy, but you've got everything you need here for a comfortable stay. From a cosy balcony, to generous bedrooms. You're all set.
We think this apartment is great for shopaholics who don't mind a bit of a commute to the city. There's a great range of shopping centres nearby, plus plenty of parks.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room and kitchen are open-plan, and offer a cosy balcony.
- The bedrooms well furnished with all the basics.
- The Fiordaliso shopping centre is just a 5-minute drive away.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is about an hour by tram or bus from the city centre. Bring a book to pass the time.
- You'll be sharing this apartment with your live-in landlord.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only out on the balcony.
**Our Homechecker, Nicolas, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s really well connected to local shops, and the living room has all the essentials you need."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a furnished 4th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Via Costantino Baroni, Milan. Enjoy an open-plan living room and kitchen, with a balcony to share.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone who loves to shop, or explore the outdoors. There are plenty of opportunities for all types. Smoker? You can indulge out on the balcony.