**The residential winner**
_Because even entering the property feels glamourous._
**Will I like it here?**
That depends. Do you want to live in a residential area without it feeling too much like a suburb? Still want the style, class and authentic glamour of living in Milan? Say no more then, and keep reading.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will really appreciate this kitchen. How do we know? It's spacious, it has plenty of seating space and comes fully equipped. Just the way every Italian kitchen should be.
We think that this could be a great family home. There is lots of space, and both bedrooms have different sleeping arrangements which is ideal for parents with younger children.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- There is access to a lovely, beautiful courtyard around the front of the property.
- You can smoke and have your pets living in this property.
- The surrounding area has great public transport links.
**But you need to know this...**
- The landlord plans to remove the old oven and replace it with an electric one or microwave.
- There is no A/C in the property, so you might need to get inventive during the warm, summer months.
**Your Home-checker, Matteo, said:**
_“It is located on the ground floor, so it's accessible through a lovely courtyard"_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a ground floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Pietro Marocco, Milan. The property is spacious, and it is comprised of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a large kitchen area.
It is perfect for families and peaceful professionals. The location is outside of the city centre and draws the perfect city balance that is ideal for those with a calmer life. It is well connected with great public transport links, so the school run and commute are made easier.