**The One With A Bit Of Everything**
_Because we like a hodge-podge._
**Will I like it here?**
We think you will. It's eclectic and quirky. Mismatched furniture and bright colours. And if you're looking to escape chaotic central Rome, even better.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to enjoy the bathrooms. One has a huge bath tub, the other a huge mirror. Both ideal for some pampering and 'me' time.
We think this is a great property for those who want to meet new people in the city. You're also right next to the enormous Pineto Regional Park here - perfect for weekend walks or morning runs.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- With all the storage in the bedrooms, you can be the tidy person you've always dreamt of.
- There's two gyms and a sports club less than 5 minutes away. Bring on that beach body.
- You can smoke outdoors! Better than not at all, right?
**But you need to know this...**
- Only Bedroom 1 has access to the balcony - so stay on good terms with your flatmate!
- No pets, sorry! Make human friends instead.
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a comfortable 2nd-floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Via Teodosio Macrobio in Quartiere XV della Vittoria, outside central Rome. It's cosy and well-equipped with lots of storage space.
For those who want urban living but also peace, quiet, and nature, this property close to Pineto Park, is a great choice.