**The adorable abode**
_Because it's oh-so cute_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a charming spot to call home?
Then check out this lovely apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll feel right at home in this beautiful apartment. With lots of natural light, a nice balcony to enjoy on warm days, and a great location near a train station, this home has a lot to offer.
We think this is a great spot for an on-the-go professional or couple searching for a cute space to call home.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Lounge on the balcony— bliss.
- Relax in the AC on a hot day— cool.
- Catch a train across Rome— a train station is nearby. Perfect.
**But you need to know this...**
- The landlord only accepts professionals and postgraduates in this property.
- This property has one more room but it will be locked and inaccessible, as the landlord uses it for storage.
**Your Home-checker, Ludovica, said:**
_“I love this property. It's really nice, and it's close to the train station.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is an adorable 2nd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Via Attilio Friggeri, Rome. It's bright, it's got AC, and it's not far from the train— everything you'll need for a cozy stay.
It is perfect for professionals, postgraduates, or families.