**The book lovers retreat**
_Because I like to put my feet up with a good book_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a cute and cosy pad in an excellent location? Does spending your nights in reading the latest literary wonders sound like you? Then pack your bags this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this cute space. The living area has lovely large bookshelves, classic art adorning the walls, and a warmth you will only get from a true classic. Grab a glass of vino and a good book and lounge the day away on the comfy sofa.
We think this apartment is ideal for laid-back types. San Pietro is a well connected spot with authentic restaurants, cosy bars, and plenty of shops to pick up supplies. The Vatican City is just a short stroll away too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment is tastefully furnished throughout.
- There is a great selection of authentic restaurants close by.
- The functional layout. This place will make a cosy home away from home.
**But you need to know this…**
- The sofa in the living room doubles as your bed - it's easy to convert and makes excellent use of the space.
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
**Your Home-checker, Federico, said:**
_“It’s a comfortable apartment in a great location. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and historical sights close by.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cosy ground floor, studio apartment on Salita Monte Del Gallo, Rome. It boasts a functional layout, a comfy sofa, and it has magnificent bookshelves.
This property is ideal for laid-back types. You’ll be in an authentic and lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and iconic spots like Vatican City close by.