**The happy place**
_Because I want to have fun in the sun_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Are you looking for a lively home with an incredible outdoor space? Picture yourself on that terrace, drink in hand as the sun goes down. Sound nice?
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the indoor-outdoor flow. The terrace opens out from the colourful living room and has table, chairs and a couple of loungers. Throw open the doors and step out for an afternoon drink.
We think this apartment is ideal for a couple looking to be close to transport. You will be on a lively residential and commercial street within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants and the Metro.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The spacious terrace, of course.
- The unique decor. We love colour!
- The Metro is just around the corner.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The computer in the living room is not included. You will need to bring your own laptop to binge-watch Netflix.
**Your Home-checker, SARA, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s unique, private and vibrant. A real jewel! It has an amazing terrace and the area is well-connected to the rest of the city."_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a bright 5th floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Via Casilina, Rome. It boasts a colourful decor, spacious terrace and a compact but functional kitchen.
This property is ideal for a cool couple. You’ll be in a well-connected neighborhood, just steps from Torre Spaccata station and with shops, restaurants and all the essentials within walking distance.