**The Traveller's Dream**
_Because it's the portal to Europe._
**Will I like it here?**
Do you fancy zipping off at weekend's to explore Italy, and even further afield? Then this is the place for you. You are literally minutes from Rome's main train station. You can catch trains to all over Europe from here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to enjoy the rather opulent decor. Lots of antique furnishings lend this place a unique charm. It definitely has character.
We think this place would suit those looking for a comfortable place to call home and spend weeknights before catching trains to Milan or Venice at weekends.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Independent keys for the bedrooms is a plus.
- Film buffs, take note! There's a cinema just down the road.
- A washing machine makes doing laundry a breeze.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no wardrobe in Bedroom 1, but there is a chest of drawers, so you'll be covered on the storage front.
- The landlord will be living in the property with you.
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a charming 4th-floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Via Filippo Turati in Rome. It has a living-dining room, a well-equipped kitchen, and three comfortable bedrooms.
For those looking for a bustling neighbourhood with good connections not just to the rest of Rome, but the rest of Italy and Europe, it's hard to beat this place just minutes from Termini station.