**The balcony with a view**
_Because there's nothing better, really_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of being able to step out onto your very own balcony, take in the fresh air and the view?
If so, this could be the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love being able to sit out on this balcony. It has a great view of the surrounding neighbourhood, and has space to pull up a chair and enjoy a drink at the end of the day.
We think this apartment is great for those looking for quieter city life. You're out of the city centre, and just a stone's throw from spots like the Torre Fiscale Park and plenty of restaurants.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The balcony is the perfect spot to get out and watch the world go by.
- With 2 bathrooms, you'll never need to wait for a shower.
- This area is full of beautiful parks and great shopping opportunities.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment offers a washing machine, but no dryer. A clothes rack on the balcony should do the trick.
- Smoking is allowed in this property, but only out on the balcony.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a bright 2-bedroom apartment on Via Cornelio Labeone, Rome. Enjoy a cosy balcony with a great view, plus 2 bathrooms for ultra convenience.
We think this apartment is great for a group or even small family. You're close to the city, and have a relaxed neighbourhood to enjoy. Smokers? You can indulge out on the balcony.