**The flawless in Russafa**
_Because good taste can get you very far_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you an incurable fashionista? Looking for a fashionable spot in one of Valencia's most vibrant neighborhood?
L'Eixample might be for you. Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. You've got stylish furnishings, gorgeous wooden floors, and floor-to-ceiling windows that let in lots of natural light. Living here, you're all set to relax in style.
We think it’s ideal for fashionistas. Enjoy Valencia's bustling nightlife. Sample local delicacies. Admire the ancient architecture. In L'Eixample, life happens outside.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is ready for a cocktail party.
- You've got a functional fold-out table. Way to optimize space.
- Mercat de Russafa is a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- The kitchen is not fully equipped – please remember to bring your own plates and cutlery.
- Some of the appliances, like the fridge, dishwasher and TV, were not installed at the time of our visit but they'll be there by the time you move in.
- The 2 single beds in the sleeping area can be pushed together to make a double one.
**Your Home-checker, Damián, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a compact apartment in a really nice neighborhood. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely 2nd floor, studio apartment on Carrer De Buenos Aires, Valencia. It has a generous living room, classy decor, and it's close to one of the coolest markets in town.
This apartment is perfect for outgoing professionals. In L'Eixample, the old and the new come together to form something truly unique. Set up camp in this charming barrio and find out what the hype is all about.