**The Snug City-Centre Escape**
_Because of location and comfort. _
**Will I like it here? **
Yes. We believe so. Why? Because it's super cute. Oh, and then there's the location. Right in the heart of the city in one of the coolest, most atmospheric neighbourhoods in Valencia. Not bad, right?
**Really? Tell me more... **
You're going to appreciate having AC once summer arrives. Valencia can get super sweaty, trust us. But you'll be fine in your apartment. Yay.
We think the property would suit two best friends who want to live in the heart of Valencia and have the time of their lives exploring this fantastic city. Check out the museums and galleries, then when the sun sets, hit up the bars.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The wall-mounted flat-screen TV is ideal for movie nights.
- Whiz off to Barcelona at weekends - València Nord train station is super close.
- There's a washing machine in the building - no more laundrette trips!
**But you need to know this...**
- The kitchen unit is very basic. But with a small stove and microwave, you can still cook up some tasty treats :)
- The bathroom is across the corridor - but it is private, so don't panic!
**Your Home-checker, Damian, said:**
_“You're right in the heart of Russafa here, which, in my opinion, is one of the most attractive areas in Valencia."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 2nd-floor studio apartment on Carrer del Pintor Salvador Abril in central Valencia. It has two single beds, a basic kitchen set-up, and bonuses like AC and a flat-screen TV.
It is perfect for two friends who just wanna hang out and explore Valencia together. This is the perfect little base to crash at night after a day of visiting the sights and a night of checking out Russafa's bar scene.