**The cosy charmer**
_Because I want my very own slice of Valencia._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a cosy pad with lovely vintage vibes? Kick your Valencia adventure off the easy way with this classic studio apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the charming decor. This little beauty has vintage furnishings, lovely wooden detailing, high ceilings, and polished wooden floors. When the sun is shining, head out onto the cute balcony for an afternoon drink. This place will sure feel like home.
We think this apartment is ideal for a sophisticated couple looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Ciutat Vella is an historic spot surrounded by narrow cobbled stone streets that are populated with cute cafes, open air markets and cosy bars. You won't get bored around here.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment is tastefully furnished throughout.
- The Central Market of Valencia is just a short stroll away.
- There is a cute balcony. It’s the perfect spot for your morning coffee.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
**Your Home-checker, Denis, said:**
_“ It’s a really nice apartment in a great location. You've got lots of cafes, bars, and restaurants close by.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 2nd floor, studio apartment on Carrer Dels Cavallers, Valencia. It boasts beautiful vintage furnishings, polished wooden floors, and has a cute balcony.
This property is ideal for a sophisticated couple. You’ll be in an authentic and lively neighborhood, with cafes, bars, and iconic spots like The Central Market of Valencia close by.