**The modern mixer**
_Because this is shared living with style_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something slick, modern and stylish, in a quieter part of town? This could be it.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this super modern apartment. It's sleek and minimal, with beautiful wooden floors and lots of natural light. The open-plan living room and kitchen will be your favourite spot to chill.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a calmer city experience. Burjassot is out of the city, but with all the essentials close by. Plus, you're super close to the Catholic University.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This is a really sleek and sunny apartment.
- The bedrooms have desk space and plenty of storage.
- The Catholic University is just a quick walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator.
- None of the bedrooms have a wardrobe, but they do have a rack to hang your clothes, and shelving.
**Your Home-checker, José, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a laid-back spot with all you need close by. It's super stylish too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautifully modern 3rd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Joaquin Navarro, Valencia. Enjoy a sleek open-plan living space, and bedrooms with all the essentials.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a little peace and quiet. You're close to the nearby university, and the Metro will take you into town quickly and easily.