**The modern commuter**
_Because I want a tidy room in a quiet location._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for a comfortable room that won’t blow out the budget? Save on rent and spend it on the weekends. You’ll need it in this fun city.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the simplicity and affordability on offer here. This modern apartment includes tastefully furnished rooms, a generous equipped kitchen, and a couple of nice living spaces for hanging out with your new mates. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
We think this apartment is ideal for laid-back types looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Paterna is a predominantly residential spot, but you’ll have plenty of shops and a few good restaurants within easy reach.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The crisp, modern decor. Simple but effective.
- There is a large patio. It’s the perfect spot for your morning coffee.
- There are plenty of shops and restaurants close by.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a washing machine but no dryer – no problem, just grab yourself a rack.
- The apartment is located quite far from the city centre – ideal if you have a car or just want to explore a lesser-known part of Valencia.
**Your Home-checker, Denis, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s modern and spacious and in an laid-back location. You’ve got supermarkets, nice eateries, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a modern ground floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer Silla, Valencia. It boasts crisp modern decor, fashionable furnishings, and a large patio.
This property is ideal for laid-back types. You’ll be in a quiet residential neighborhood, with a few good restaurants, grocery stores and public transport links close by.