**The high-rise haven**
_Because you're on top of the world here_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a charming apartment that towers above the rest of the city? The terrace is the perfect spot to take it all in.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the rooftop terrace. There's no better place to enjoy a view of the city. You'll enjoy lots of space to stretch your legs, and plenty of seating. Grab a drink, invite the flatmates and pull up a chair.
We think it’s ideal for friendly individuals looking for a trendy spot with plenty of options. You're a 15-minute walk from the City of Arts and Sciences, and can take the bus to the University of Valencia or Polytechnic University in a flash.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The rooftop terrace offers unbeatable views of the city.
- Each bedroom has storage, a desk, and an independent key.
- You're in a vibrant spot close to museums, a sports stadium, and universities.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be sharing this property with the live-in landlady.
- You won't be able to use the washing machine, dishwasher, stove or oven. Microwave meals it is!
- Only one of the bathrooms is for the use of the tenants.
**Your Home-checker, Tiago, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s on the 15th floor of the building, so upstairs you have a cool terrace and awesome views."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a charming 15th floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Carrer del Doctor Manuel Candela, Valencia. It boasts well-furnished bedrooms with independent keys, and access to the rooftop terrace with amazing views.
This property is ideal for friendly individuals looking for fun and convenience. The bus will take you from your front door right to campus, and cool spots like Mestalla Stadium are only 20 minutes away on foot.