**The under-30 academy**
_Because I want to meet people my age_
**Will I like it here?**
Possibly. Are you between the ages of 18 and 30? If so you’ll feel comfortable sharing this nice apartment with individuals around your same age.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You can get to know your flatmates in the common living area. There’s a washer in the equipped kitchen and two bathrooms to share. The vibe is casual.
We think this is terrific for those under the age of 30. Students can walk to several universities nearby. You’re right in the heart of downtown – there’s nothing you can’t do or see.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Common living area – share conversation, laughs, and pizza with roommates.
- Two bathrooms – you can keep the peace.
- Get an education and have a social life.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn’t an elevator – no worries, you’re only on the second floor.
- The landlord only accepts tenants aged 18-30 years in this property.
- Smoking is allowed only on the balconies.
**Your Home-checker, José, said:**
_“I loved this property. It a quiet apartment in a happening downtown neighborhood.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 2nd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer de na Jordana in Valencia. You have a shared living area, equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, and a washer.
We think it’s perfect for students between 18 and 30 years old. Walk to class at nearby Universidad Católica de Valencia. Get a part-time job in the tourism industry. Enjoy a busy social life. Smokers can do so on the balconies :)