**The Simple City Sensation. **
_Because we all want a home that we can make our own._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so. It's a lovely space. Even if you don't think so, it's like a blank canvas. Somewhere you can walk in and make yours.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll spend so much time socialising here. The bright common areas almost demand it. A large array of seating space could also be to blame. Guilty of being too comfortable perhaps.
We think that you'll appreciate this convenience of this location. Seriously, it's all nearby. You name it. Banks, supermarkets, shops, restaurants. It's all that easy.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Connections are important and this place is well connected with the rest of the city.
- A/C and a balcony mean this place will be great for Spanish summers.
- A modern, fully equipped and open-plan kitchen is great for hosting and cooking.
**But you need to know this...**
- Prices shown are for single occupancy an additional €50 per month is required for double occupancy.
- This property is located on the 7th floor, but lucking the building does have an elevator.
**Your Home-checker, Damian, said:**
_“So let's take a look at the living room first [...] as you can see it's really big, it's got this huge in front of the TV, table right here with 6 chairs and this very comfortable armchair.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 7th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer d'Emilio Lluch, Valencia. It is a lovely home. Exterior views allow for bright spaces. Simple furnishings mean you can make it your own. You just might not be able to beat this.
It is perfect for couples. Rooms are sizeable, the home is built and equipped to house multiple people and perfect for sharing.