**The funky pad**
_Because I want to live somewhere original._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a very trendy apartment with fantastic decor and lovely outdoor space? Picture yourself on that balcony, drink in hand as the sun goes down. Sound nice?
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the funky decor. It’s a little bit beachy, with pops of colour, exposed wooden beams, and a cool mix of old and modern furnishings. To top it off, there's a huge balcony to lounge the night away on. You'll definitely feel like you're living in Barcelona here!
We think this apartment is ideal for a trendy group of friends or a small family looking for a location to match their lifestyle. El Raval is a hip and happening spot, close to excellent restaurants and cool bars. The amazing Mercat de la Boqueria is close by too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The funky decor. We love the exposed beam ceilings.
- The beautiful Barcelona waterfront is just a short stroll away.
- The sunny balcony, of course.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is a second sleeping area that can be used as a bedroom next to the living room, but it doesn't have a door. This space has a sofa bed.
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- The bicycles will be removed before you arrive.
**Your Home-checker, Guadaira, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a big apartment with a lot of personality. The location is amazing, the waterfront is just a short walk away.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a funky 3rd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Guàrdia, Barcelona. It boasts a cool mix of old and modern furnishings, exposed beam ceilings, a 2nd sleeping area and an awesome balcony.
This property is ideal for a trendy group of friends. You’ll be in a central and lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and the waterfront close by.