**The charmed life**
_Because I want to experience everything this city has to offer._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a charming base in one of the most diverse parts of the city? Kick your Barcelona experience off in style with this very cool 2-bedroom apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the charming decor. This apartment is a total delight, it's got funky artwork on the walls, trendy modern furnishings, and even a few pot plants to brighten up your day. Check out the lovely large sofa, it's the perfect spot to relax after a busy day out exploring.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go group of friends looking for the perfect location to match their fun-loving lifestyle. El Raval is a happening and lively spot, close to excellent restaurants, trendy bars and cool street markets.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The charming living room. We love the funky artwork.
- You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to restaurants and bars.
- The apartment is fashionably furnished throughout.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is a washing machine but no dryer – no problem, just grab yourself a rack.
- Bedroom 1 is interior and doesn't get a huge amount of natural light – there's plenty of sunshine to be had outside though.
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“This property is very central, about 10 minutes from downtown, and in a super-cool spot for nightlife.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer D'En Robador, Barcelona. It boasts trendy furnishings, funky artwork, and nice indoor pot plants.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go group of friends. You’ll be in a lively neighborhood, with cool shops, nice restaurants and iconic spots like El Mercat de Sant Josep market close by.