**The splash of colour**
_Because I want something that'll keep me on my toes_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something super stylish, with lots of colour and sunshine? This one is special, inside and out.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this apartment's spacious terrace. Step out of the lovely living room and into this colourful outdoor space. There's funky tiling, a mural, and even a well to collect water. It's stunning and quaint.
We think it’s ideal for anyone looking for a quiet spot with city views. You're just 15 minutes walk from Guinardó Park, offering a forest and waterfall, plus stunning views of Barcelona.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The terrace is bursting with colour and character.
- For dog people, you'll get to hang out with the landlady's dog.
- This spot is just outside the central city.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't an oven in the kitchen — hope you're a fan of stir-fry!
- There also isn't any A/C installed here — just pop out to the terrace for a cool breeze.
- You'll be living in this apartment with your landlady, and her friendly little dog.
**Your Home-checker, Xavier, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a really cute little terrace with a well for collecting water, just be careful not to fall! Plus, there's a really friendly little dog here too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a colourful ground floor, 5-bedroom apartment on Carrer de l'Art, Barcelona. You'll be living with a live-in landlady and her dog, in an apartment with plenty of style and a beautiful terrace.
This property is ideal for animal lovers looking for a quiet part of town. You're just a quick walk from beautiful parks, as well as lots of shops and restaurants. There's something for everyone.