**The Gracia gargantuan**
_Because I want new friends and amazing views_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you an extrovert looking for a spacious house in the heart of a charming Barça barrio?
This one ticks all the boxes. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the terraces. There are 3 of them, to be exact. Up there, you can enjoy stunning views of the city and the towering Mount Tibidabo.
We think it’s ideal for an outgoing professional or student. Explore a lesser known side of Barcelona with the help of your new flatmates.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain. Round up the whole gang.
- The views from the terraces. Yes, plural.
- Parc del Turó del Putxet is right next to the house.
**But you need to know this...**
- Gracia is not super central – no worries, public transport can get you downtown in no time.
- Smoking is allowed in the communal areas! Win.
- Some pets are allowed! Even better. Just check with the landlord first.
**Your Home-checker, Xavi, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a giant house in a quiet residential neighborhood. You've got parks, shops, and museums nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic 15-bedroom house on Carrer Roca I Batlle, Barcelona. It boasts a spacious living room, three breezy terraces with killer views, and it's surrounded by greenery.
We think this apartment is perfect for working professionals. Want to live like a local? Try Gracia. It's tranquil and within easy reach of the centre. Being able to smoke in the common areas, and maybe bring your pet, are double wins.