**The home away from home.**
_Because having flatmates is always better._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so. Let's put it this way. Central location. Double rooms. Fully furnished and equipped. Plenty of storage space. Balcony access. That's what this place has to offer.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You ought to see the tenant's common area. Nice and breezy with balcony access, it's a lovely part of the home for you to socialise and chill out after a long day of studying.
We think that you will feel right at home here. Although located in a very vibrant area, the flat is interior which means that you can get all the joys of city living with none of the noise.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Balcony - when you live in a warm country, it's almost criminal to go without one.
- Storage - there is plenty of space to put your things which makes for clean and tidy living.
- Location - the property is in a vibrant, well-connected part of Barcelona.
**But you need to know this...**
- Bedroom 1 is an interior bedroom, which means it can be a bit dim.
- Smoking is allowed in this property.
- You will be living with the live-in landlady.
**Your Home-checker, Guadaira, said:**
_“I really love this area.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 2nd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Lleida, Barcelona. Complete with a balcony, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and common area, this place has everything you need. It's also in a well-communicated location with lots going on.
It is perfect for young, female students wanting a home away from home. Right in the city centre, it's a great place to live, to get around and socialise.