**The One For Taking It Easy**
_Because just chill, man._
**Will I like it here?**
Yup. We really think so. Why? Because it's a 20 minute walk from the beach. But also just 30 minutes on the metro from the city centre. Best of both worlds.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to enjoy the terrace. The perfect place for a morning coffee and some fresh air. Or evening drinks with flatmates, enjoying that famous Barcelona sunshine.
We think this property would suit female postgrads, looking to meet other like-minded women in Barcelona. Share experiences of studying and trade tips on life in Barcelona.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- AC will help you stay cool when summer arrives.
- Poblenou is super relaxed compared to the city centre. You're gonna love it.
- There's a rock-climbing gym down the road if you fancy a new way to stay fit.
**But you need to know this...**
- The washing machine is in a common area. Do laundry and get to meet your neighbours!
- Smoking is allowed! Only the terrace, but still.
**Your Homechecker, Albert, said:**
_“I really love this property...it's nicely decorated and has nice furniture..."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a charming 4th-floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Veneçuela in Barcelona. It has a well-equipped kitchen, a comfortable living-area, and the bonus of a terrace for you to enjoy as well.
For those looking for a laid-back neighbourhood near the beach but within easy reach of the city centre too, this lovely property in relaxed Poblenou could be just the ticket. Being able to smoke on the terrace is another plus.