**The chic shared apartment**
_Because a shared apartment should have lots of style_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you searching for a shared home with lots of style?
If a classy home is on your list, then this is the place for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll feel right at home in this chic apartment. With unique furniture throughout, a beautiful stone kitchen sink, and a great location near 2 Metro stations, this apartment has all the basics with a bunch of lovely extras.
We think this is the perfect home for a busy professional or postgraduate looking for a shared home that doesn't compromise on style.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:**
- All the bedrooms are well-furnished— and each has its own unique decor.
- The kitchen is super spacious— you'll enjoy spending time cooking up meals with your new flatmates here.
- With 2 Metro stations nearby, your commute to class or work will be quick and easy.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment only has 1 shared bathroom— you might have to wait your turn.
- The rooms are only available to rent to postgraduates or professionals— sorry, students.
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Rambla de la Muntanya, Barcelona. It has lots of style, it has lots of class, and the unique decorative touches transform this shared home into a more luxurious pad.
The location is nice— you'll find no shortage of restaurants, cafes, tapas bars, and shops to enjoy right outside your door.