**The retro homeshare**
_Because I like things old school_
**Will I like it here? **
Probably. This apartment has a bit of a throw-back vibe. Expect wicker furniture, cozy sofas, and lots of natural light.
**Really? Tell me more... **
You get an outdoor terrace where you can do your laundry. Chat up your live-in landlady while cooking dinner in the kitchen.
We think this would suit a young working woman who likes having roommates around. It's perfect if you're tight on time. Throw your laundry in the washer instead of going to a laundromat.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- You're minutes away from a tram stop, plus a Metro station and buses.
- The washing machine on the terrace.
- The kitchen has several burners, an oven, and is fully-equipped.
**But you need to know this...**
- You're about 20 minutes from the city center by public transport. At least you won't have to deal with hoards of tourists.
- The landlady will be living in the property with you.
- The landlady only accepts women professionals in this property.
**Your Home-checker, Angie, said:**
_“To get to the city center it only takes about 15-20 to get there by bus.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Sagués 9, Barcelona. It's well-connected to the rest of the city via bus, tram, and Metro lines.
It is perfect for a working woman who enjoys a practical lifestyle. You can clean your own clothes and cook your own food easily.