**The hospitable shared**
_Because I want new friends in an unassuming barrio_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a gregarious individual looking to connect with kindred spirits? Want to live in the heart of a charming Barça neighbourhood?
This one checks all the boxes. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. You've got a sweet setup here, with a fashionable L-shaped couch in front of a massive flatscreen TV, and the windows let in plenty of natural light. There's also a tiny balcony where you can store your bike or breathe a little fresh air.
We think it’s ideal for someone fed up with big city living. The rent is affordable, the people are nice, and here you have the chance to live like a true local. Explore a lesser-known side of Barcelona and make new friends in the process.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is spacious and bright.
- The eclectic decor. Love the spooky movie posters.
- Mercat de Santa Eulalia is a 10-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be sharing the apartment with the live-in landlady.
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, you can air-dry your clothes on the balcony.
- There's no AC – might want to consider investing in a standing fan.
**Your Home-checker, Albert, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a nice and spacious shared apartment in a charming suburb.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic 2nd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Passatge del Congost, Barcelona. It boasts a generous living room, funky decor, and it's right in the middle of a tranquil residential area.
This apartment is perfect for someone looking to dive deep into Barcelona's vibrant culture. In L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, you can get a taste of the local flavour and start living life on your own schedule.