**The Sant Andreu experience**
_Because I want to live like a local._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for a room in a charming pad with a bit of outdoor space? Picture yourself on that balcony, drink in hand as the sun goes down. Sound nice?
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the indoor-outdoor flow. The balcony opens out from the stylish living room and has a cute table and chairs. Throw open the doors and step out for an afternoon drink. When the sun goes down you can retire to your tastefully furnished bedroom to rest up before another day out exploring. Easy living.
We think this apartment is ideal for laid-back individuals looking for some tranquility outside of the city centre. Sant Andreu is a charming spot close to authentic restaurants, plenty of markets, and a few cosy bars. The beautiful Plaça Verda de la Prosperitat is a short walk away too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedrooms are tastefully furnished.
- The living room and balcony are spacious.
- Plaça Verda de la Prosperitat is just across the street.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is right next door to a busy road - you will experience some traffic noise throughout, but the windows help to reduce this.
- The landlord can put a table in bedroom 1 if you require it.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Guadaira, said:**
_“It’s a cosy apartment in a quiet part of the city. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cosy 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Avinguda Meridiana, Barcelona. It boasts tastefully furnished bedrooms, a spacious living room, and a lovely balcony.
This property is ideal for laid-back individuals. You’ll be in a peaceful neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and lush green public parks close by.