**The Poblenou charmer**
_Because I want new friends and chill vibes_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a fun-loving postgrad looking for a cosy spot to rest your head near Barcelona's beautiful beaches?
This one might be right up your alley. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the open-plan layout. You've got a spacious living room where you can chit chat with your new flatmate and a fully-equipped kitchen ready for all your culinary experiments.
We think it’s ideal for laid-back postgraduate students . You'll be within walking distance of the beach, and just a 20-minute subway ride away from Barcelona's city centre. Convenient.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- That kitchen is calling out for a real chef.
- We love the simple decor. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
- The beach is just a 20-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be on the 3rd floor with no elevator – a little cardio never hurt anyone.
**And this... **
- The landlord only accepts postgraduate students in this property.
- You'll be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Xavi, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a fantastic shared apartment near Barcelona's sunny beaches. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a neat 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Teulada, Barcelona. It has a cool kitchen, minimalistic decor, and the beach is within easy reach.
This apartment is perfect for someone looking for a spot where you can relax and live life at your own pace. Explore a lesser-known side of Barcelona with the help of your new flatmate.