**The dream terrace**
_Because there's no better spot for your morning coffee_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something slick and modern, with a very cool terrace to soak up the Dublin sun? Just imagine afternoons on that fantastic terrace.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the amazing rooftop terrace. Step out and take in the view of the mountains in the distance. Pull up a chair and enjoy a drink, there's heaps of space to relax and get some fresh air.
We think it’s ideal for a small group or family looking for easy access to the city centre. You're super central, with shops, restaurants, cafes and iconic spots within easy reach. Public transport is handy too.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The rooftop terrace offers heaps of space to relax.
- The living room has huge windows and gets lots of natural light.
- You've got fantastic connections to the city centre here.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment has a washing machine, but no dryer — set up a clothes rack on the terrace, perhaps?
- This apartment is spread over 3 floors, there's a little bit of stair climbing involved here.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only on the terrace.
**Your Home-checker, Lukasz, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s really close to the city centre and there are plenty of shops and restaurants around. This apartment gets lots of light and has an amazing rooftop terrace."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautiful 7th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Haymarket, Dublin. It boasts a beautiful rooftop terrace and a cosy living room with floor to ceiling windows.
This property is ideal for a small group or family looking for style and convenience. You're in a trendy spot, close to the city centre and with the Light House Cinema nearby. Smokers? Indulge on the terrace.