**The peaceful retreat**
_Because I want somewhere I can really relax_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something in a quiet, residential spot? Somewhere peaceful you can unwind? If so, this could be the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this quiet, sunny property. There's lots of light to enjoy in the bedrooms, and you overlook trees and greenery, so you get plenty of privacy.
We think this apartment is great for professionals looking for a quiet spot to relax. This is a residential area, with lots of beautiful parks nearby. Plus, there is also a shopping centre just a quick bus ride away.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Most of this property overlooks trees and greenery, so it's super quiet.
- The kitchen has plenty of bench space to cook all of your favourite meals.
- This is a really quiet and peaceful residential area.
**But you need to know this...**
- The living area of this property is being used as a bedroom, so the kitchen is the only shared common area.
- The landlord will be living in this property with you.
**Your Home-checker, Jenny, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s great whether you have a car or not, with easy bus connections to the city centre. There's even a great shopping centre nearby."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautiful ground floor, 5-bedroom house on Esker Park, Dublin. You'll be staying with a live-in landlord, in a property with a large kitchen and lots of natural light.
We think this apartment is great for professionals looking for some peace and quiet. Enjoy a residential area bursting with parks, and great connections to the city centre.