**The Place To Be**
_Because it's all happening here._
**Will I like it here?**
Definitely. If you're a student looking to live with other students in a cool and comfortable residence right in the heart of Dublin, you'll struggle to find somewhere that fits the bill as well as this place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to love the common areas. A cafe for hanging out with friends over coffee and catching up on gossip. And a gym for working out with your pals - or at least pretending too.
We think this property is ideal for those who are new in the city and eager to meet people. No better way to make friends than in a shared residence where you're all in the same boat.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The apartment has its own kitchen, including an oven and dishwasher.
- Check out nearby Heytesbury Street for buzzing nightlife.
- A washer and dryer in the building make doing laundry a breeze.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is in a student halls of residence. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
- Students only, sorry!
- Smoking outdoors only - but better than not at all, right?
**Your Home-checker, Mark, said:**
_“I really love this property, it's in a great location..."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 3rd-floor, 2-bedroom apartment in a student residence on the South Circular Road in Merchants Quay, Dublin. It has two bedrooms, both with en-suites, and a shared living room and kitchen.
It is perfect for those wanting to meet others in the city and hang out, either in the residence's common areas or out in Downtown Dublin which is full of great little spots to discover. Oh, and smokers can do so outside :)