**The peaceful and pretty**
_Because I want a quiet spot with charm_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for somewhere out of the city hustle to settle down and relax? Do just that in style out here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the modern dining room. It's beautifully decorated, with artwork adorning the walls and a charming neutral colour scheme. Plus, it opens out to the garden, which is the perfect spot to get out into the sun.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a quiet place to unwind. This area is close to Dublin mountains, and you'll love exploring all the local walking trails. Plus, the tram will take you right to the city centre.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The dining room has plenty of space to enjoy meals.
- There's a cosy garden.
- This is a quiet spot, but you're well connected by the tram.
**But you need to know this...**
- This is a residential area, and there aren't many shops within walking distance.
- You will be sharing this house with the live-in landlady and her dogs — if you're allergic (or a cat person) this might not be the place for you.
- There's a living room here which you won't have access to.
**Your Home-checker, Lukasz, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a very quiet area close to the mountains, and it's well connected by public transport. There's a nice garden and 2 friendly dogs here too!"_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a peaceful ground floor, 5-bedroom house on Mount Eagle View, Dublin. You'll be staying with the live-in landlady and her dogs, and will enjoy a modern dining room and a cosy garden.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a little peace and quiet. Grab your hiking shoes, you're close to the Dublin mountains! When you want to get to the city, the tram will get you there in roughly 30 minutes.