**The explorer's choice**
_Because I want to be in the heart of the city._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so
Looking for a funky and stylish pad with a little bit of outdoor space? Picture yourself on that cute balcony, drink in hand at the end of a long day. Sound nice?
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the stylish decor. This tasteful little pad comes complete with a crisp white colour scheme, funky bright coloured furniture, and modern lighting. Check out that cool rug in the living room. This place definitely has the look!
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go couple looking for a location to match their adventurous lifestyle. Santa Maria Maior is in the heart of the city, and you'll be surrounded by iconic spots, excellent restaurants and cool bars to keep you entertained.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The crisp, stylish decor. Simple but effective.
- Jardim António Nobre Park is just a short stroll away.
- The cute balcony, of course.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is a washing machine but no dryer – no problem, just grab yourself a rack.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove and microwave though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The sofa in the living room doubles as your bed - it's easy to convert and makes excellent use of the space.
**Your Home-checker, Rafael, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a stylish and modern studio apartment with everything you need. The apartment is in one of the liveliest parts of the city with plenty of shops, restaurants, and bars close by.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a modern 2nd floor, studio apartment on Praça Dos Restauradores, Lisbon. It boasts a funky colour scheme, functional furnishings, and a cute balcony.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go couple. You’ll be in the heart of the city, with shops, top restaurants and the lovely Jardim António Nobre Park close by.