**The cozy corner**
_Because you're looking for comfort_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Do you thrive in an environment filled with a warm glow and natural light? Kick your Lisbon adventure off in style with this very unique little number.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the bright ambience here. Natural light illuminates the stylish interior, which includes unique, wooden detailing, a crisp colour scheme and modern decor. We love the kitchen tucked away in a nook too.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone looking for a trendy, local location. Estrela and Lapa is central and super well connected. Catch the train into the city centre, stroll along the nearby waterfront or shop 'til you drop at Mercado da Ribeira.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The charming decor. We love the deep green armchairs.
- The open-plan layout. Fashionable and functional.
- Walk to Miradouro de Santa Catarina and take in the view.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- The apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
**Your Home-checker, Rafael, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s modern, cozy and has a functional layout. You’re close to the waterfront, and within an easy commute of the city centre too.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a stylish 2nd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on R. Vicente Borga, Lisbon. It boasts a uniquely stylish decor, a couple of cozy armchairs, and a modern kitchen.
This property is ideal for anyone after a laid-back, but central location. You’ll be able to catch a train to the city centre, walk along the waterfront or hunt down a bargain at Mercado da Ribeira. You can do it all from here.