**The artistic in Arroios**
_Because I seek something a little bit different_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for an authentically individual space, with cute eclectic style?
This special studio could be just what you're looking for.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the quirky decor. Each room has it's own flavour from the yellow kitchen to the calm blue sleeping area and into the colourful living area. It's very Lisbon.
We think it’s ideal for a couple of cool creatives. Whether you're studying at Instituto Superior Técnico, or looking to explore historic Lisbon, there's plenty around for everyone.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- Check out that breakfast bar. Great spot for a coffee.
- This apartment is on a quiet street, and looks onto a quiet patio.
- Don't miss a chance to visit Fonte Luminosa. It's just around the corner.
**But you need to know this...**
- The refrigerator is half-sized, so don't go crazy when you visit the markets.
- Pets are allowed in this apartment.
**Our Homechecker, Gabriela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s got a very unique style, and it's on a nice residential street, so it's a great escape from the city. ”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a chic studio apartment on Rua Eduardo Brasão, Lisbon. It's one of a kind, with a unique decor, colour in every room and plenty of quiet space to relax.
We think this apartment is ideal for a cool couple. It's a great space in an equally great location. Walk to Instituto Superior Técnico to get study done. Oh, and bring your pet along too.