**The balcony barbecue**
_Because I can think of no better way to spend an evening_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for somewhere with space to get outside, pull up a chair and enjoy a drink in the sun? That doesn't have to be a fantasy.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this apartment's sunny balcony. With a table and chairs, as well as a small barbecue, you can step out of the kitchen for an afternoon in the sun. And, check out that view! If you look closely, you can see the river!
We think it’s ideal for tenants looking for a charming and tranquil spot. This area is residential, but has plenty to explore like the Miradouro da Nossa Senhora do Monte. Head up and enjoy stunning city views.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The balcony is the perfect spot for a drink in the sun.
- Each bedroom has storage, and space to work.
- You're in a quiet spot, with great views of the city.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator. Time for a little exercise!
- One of the washing machines is broken, and will be removed.
- The landlord only accepts students or Erasmus in this property.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a calm, residential area with some small markets close by. It has a really nice balcony, where you can catch a glimpse of the river."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a sunny 2nd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Travessa Santo António à Graça, Lisboa. It boasts a cosy balcony off the kitchen, as well as bedrooms with all the essentials.
This property is ideal for tenants looking for a quiet spot just outside the tourist hustle. You're out of the noise of the city centre, and just a quick walk from some fantastic viewpoints.