**The bright and lively**
_Because I want a little colour in my life_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a cosy and cool apartment in a charming neighbourhood? Kick your Lisbon adventure off in style.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the modern style of this apartment. Enjoy sleek hardwood floors, stylish furnishings, and a little artwork adorning the walls. Plus, what might very well be the brightest yellow sofa in the city.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a charming spot out of the main hustle of the city. You're close to lots of fantastic viewpoints, charming local restaurants and a few trendy bars. You're well connected by the Metro too.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment has modern decor, with a splash of colour.
- There's a cosy balcony off the kitchen, with a cute table and chairs.
- You're in a trendy neighbourhood just outside the city centre.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator — this one is definitely worth a small climb.
- The living room itself doesn't have any windows, and gets most of its light through bedroom 2 when you have the door open.
- There's also no A/C here — head out to the balcony for a cool breeze.
**Your Home-checker, Rafael, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s close to the city centre and is very nicely decorated. The rooms get lots of light, and there's a nice little balcony."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a charming 2nd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Rua Metade, Lisbon. It boasts a cosy living room with a funky yellow sofa, and stylish kitchen with access to a cute balcony with outdoor seating.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a lively but local spot close to the action. You can enjoy city views from the Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, or head to the nearby botanical gardens for a picnic lunch.