**The one full of charm**
_Because I like to reflect my personality_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Are you looking for a charming little number to complement your entertaining and fun lifestyle? Just imagine yourself throwing dinner parties in that gorgeous living room.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the contemporary feel to the living room. The beautiful original wooden finishes make the room ooze with class, and there are lovely, large french doors leading out to a small standing balcony. The room is nice and bright all day long. The open-plan layout makes it the ultimate entertaining spot.
We think this apartment is ideal for a fashionable couple looking for a popular and authentic location. Estrela is a beautifully historic area, close to traditional shops and cute cafes.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- There is plenty of space to entertain friends and family in your classy living room.
- It's light and airy and you have your own little balcony.
- Your location is historic and there are plenty of museums, parks and excellent transport links close by.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – no gym memberships needed.
- There’s no AC – fans will become your greatest friends.
**Your Home-checker, Lorenzo, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s very nice, spacious and in an elegant location. You’ve got everything you need within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on R. dos Remedios à Lapa, Lisbon. It boasts a stunning living room, a bright and warm feel with an added bonus of a standing balcony, and it's an excellent spot for exploring the history of Lisbon.
This property is ideal for an outgoing couple or family. You’ll be in a beautiful neighborhood, with lots of old shops, delicious restaurants and iconic spots like the Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga close by.