**The clean and contemporary**
_Because I want something sleek and tidy_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something bright and stylish to match your minimalist mindset? Pack your bags (or maybe just bag), this could be it.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the tidy and uncluttered feel. Enjoy a bright, open living space, with beautiful hardwood flooring and a crisp, white colour scheme. For a little colour, check out that mint bathroom. Fresh!
We think it’s ideal for a couple of professionals or postgrads looking for something close to town. If you're studying, you'll love being just 10 minutes' walk from the Instituto Superior Técnico.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is the height of minimalist style.
- The bedroom has a funky mint green ensuite.
- The Instituto Superior Técnico is just 10 minutes walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- The only bathroom in this apartment is ensuite — might want to pick up those stray socks before you invite guests over.
- The landlord only accepts professionals and postgraduates in this apartment.
**Your Home-checker, Filipa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has been recently refurbished, and it's beautiful and bright. It's a really central part of the city and well connected."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a minimal 5th floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Avenida Almirante Reis, Lisboa. It boasts tidy, sleek style with a crisp white colour scheme, and a bedroom with a mint green ensuite.
This property is ideal for a couple of professionals or postgrads looking for convenience. This is a relatively central neighbourhood, with easy connections to the city centre and local campus.