**The well connected wonder**
_Because it's got good flow in a great location._
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Have you been wanting a supremely comfortable place to call home in a laid back neighbourhood? Of course you have. Keep reading...
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love coming home and putting your feet up here. Crack open a cold one and toast to the weekend from the sofa. Get a friendly rivalry going with your new flatmates during football season.
We think it's ideal for a social person looking for a relaxed place in a calm neighbourhood. You're still well connected here too, with the Metro, restaurants and shops all within walking distance.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Enjoy relaxing after a long, busy day with your feet up in the comfortable living room.
- Start your day off right with a coffee on the warm balcony.
- Head out for a run through the nearby parks whenever you feel like you need some sunshine.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's only 1 bathroom to be shared by all the tenants, so shower time might need to be rostered.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only on the balcony.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's in a lovely area, well connected by bus and close to the Metro. Convenient.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a comfortable 5th floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle los Yébenes, Madrid. It's got a lot to offer, but especially delivers with the cosy living room. How relaxing.
This apartment is perfect for a friendly individual looking for a convenient apartment in a peaceful area. Commuting is a breeze here with the nearest Metro station just 12-minutes away. Smoker? Feel free to light up on the balcony.