**The space for students**
_Because I want a social spot, close to campus_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a student on the hunt for a spot close to University? Looking to meet new people? This could be the one for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this apartment's spacious living room and kitchen. There's plenty of room to hang out and get to know your flatmates. The living room even opens out onto a cute little balcony with a sweet city view.
We think this apartment is perfect for students. You're just a 5-minute walk from the Polytechnic University. Plus, you're close to Cuatro Caminos, where you'll find all the shops and restaurants you need.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room and kitchen have plenty of room to move.
- The balcony off the living room has a fantastic view of the surrounding area.
- The Polytechnic University is just a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- Bedroom 4 will have a single bed when you move in, rather than the double shown in photos.
- Smoking is allowed in this property, but only out on the balcony.
**Your Home-checker, Belen, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s close to the university and lots of local shops. Plus, the balcony takes in a great view."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a spacious 5th floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle del Rector Royo-Villanova, Madrid. Enjoy a living room and kitchen with plenty of open space, plus a cosy balcony with great views.
We think this apartment is great for those looking for greenery and shopping opportunities. Find a beautiful city park, universities and the Cuatro Caminos area nearby. Smokers? You can indulge on the balcony.