**The modern mixer**
_Because I like new things and new friends._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a chic and fashionably furnished bedroom in a recently renovated apartment? Eight rooms, means lots of new friends. Time to get social.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the setup here. It’s a sleek apartment with fashionable bedrooms and a generous kitchen and dining area. Just picture yourself sitting around that lovely dining table, drink in hand at the end of a busy day out. Sound good?
We think this apartment is ideal for sociable types. Atocha has a nice selection of restaurants, bars, and shops to check out. Peace and quiet can be found at the beautiful Plaza Luca de Tena, which is just up the street. Atocha station is close by too, so you're well connected.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedrooms are fashionably furnished.
- The kitchen and dining area is spacious and modern.
- Atocha station is just a short stroll away.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is a lovely balcony, but it is only accessible from bedrooms 1 and 2 - get in quick!
- The apartment is interior and doesn't get a huge amount of natural light – there's plenty of sunshine to be had outside though.
**Your Home-checker, Marco, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s modern, fashionable and in a great location. You’ve got bars, cafes, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a modern 2nd floor, 8-bedroom apartment on Calle Del Ferrocarril, Madrid. It boasts fashionable bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and dining area, and sleek decor.
This property is ideal for sociable types. You’ll be in a lively residential neighborhood, with markets, restaurants, and stunning public spaces like Plaza Luca de Tena close by.