**The classic bunky**
_Because I call the top bunk!_
**Will I like it here?**
Looking for a sweet room in a classic Madrid apartment? Escape the hustle and bunk down in San Blas.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love the decor. It's a classic Madrid apartment with unique decor, and plenty of charm. The living room is a highlight and opens out onto a cute covered balcony.
We think it’s ideal for a student or young professional. Live local and whip into the city for some fun. The Metro is practically next door, so you're very well connected.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- There is a living room and a dining room.
- The balcony, of course.
- Escape the hustle and explore a lesser known side of the city.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator. Get in a leg workout every day.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment... but only on the balcony.
- You'll be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Our Homechecker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's nice and spacious and the room is furnished with functional bunk beds.”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a nice 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle Bormonia, Madrid. There is plenty of space here with separate living and dining areas, and even a cool little covered balcony.
We think this apartment is ideal for a student or young professional. San Blas is often referred to as the Silicon Valley of Madrid, so it's ideal for techies. Smoker? It's OK on the balcony.